Principal Jim Solo with Students
in the Lunch Arbor
The Torrey Pines 10
1. Torrey Pines students should pay attention and be engaged in all activities throughout the day.
2. Make eye contact when speaking or listening to one another.
3. Respect other people and their ideas.
4. Never roll your eyes, moan, complain, whine, or use words or body language that shows disrespect.
5. Always show courtesy by saying please and thank you. If you need to move around someone, say excuse me. If you bump into someone say I'm sorry.
6. Use polite words to solve a problem with another student. If that doesn't work ask an adult for help.
7. Quickly learn the names of teachers, staff, and students. Greet them politely by name, while smiling and making eye contact.
8. During breakfast or lunch talk in a quiet voice and be responsible for your trash.
9. If you win do not brag, if you lose do not show anger.
10. Greet visitors and make them feel welcome.